Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Oculus GO][Oculus Quest] Using GrabPass results incorrect shader rendering when using Single Pass Stereo rendering
1. Open attached project "TestSinglePass.zip"
2. Build and run for Oculus Quest
3. Observe results via device
Result: left eye renders the shader affected object in black, right eye does not render the shader affected object at all
Reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproduced on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open