Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[XR][Oculus GO][Oculus Quest] Using GrabPass results incorrect shader rendering when using Single Pass Stereo rendering
1. Open attached project "TestSinglePass.zip"
2. Build and run for Oculus Quest
3. Observe results via device
Result: left eye renders the shader affected object in black, right eye does not render the shader affected object at all
Reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproduced on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function