Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[XR][Oculus GO][Oculus Quest] Using GrabPass results incorrect shader rendering when using Single Pass Stereo rendering
1. Open attached project "TestSinglePass.zip"
2. Build and run for Oculus Quest
3. Observe results via device
Result: left eye renders the shader affected object in black, right eye does not render the shader affected object at all
Reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproduced on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script