Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Objects using HideAndDontSave, after being disbled and enabled, are visible in previews
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select "HiddenObjectInspector"
3. Click "Create It Now"
4. Click on any object in the inspector to observe preview
Expected result: only the model of the object is visible
Actual result: the created hidden object is also visible
Reproduced on 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework