Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Objects using HideAndDontSave, after being disbled and enabled, are visible in previews
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select "HiddenObjectInspector"
3. Click "Create It Now"
4. Click on any object in the inspector to observe preview
Expected result: only the model of the object is visible
Actual result: the created hidden object is also visible
Reproduced on 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view