Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
Objects using HideAndDontSave, after being disbled and enabled, are visible in previews
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select "HiddenObjectInspector"
3. Click "Create It Now"
4. Click on any object in the inspector to observe preview
Expected result: only the model of the object is visible
Actual result: the created hidden object is also visible
Reproduced on 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project