Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Objects using HideAndDontSave, after being disbled and enabled, are visible in previews
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select "HiddenObjectInspector"
3. Click "Create It Now"
4. Click on any object in the inspector to observe preview
Expected result: only the model of the object is visible
Actual result: the created hidden object is also visible
Reproduced on 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block