Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.17f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a19
Objects cast inverted shadows when using Path Tracing on a transparent material with a refractive surface
1. Open the attached project "ShadowLight"
2. Open “Assets/Indoor Scene.unity“ Scene
3. Observe the inverted shadow in the Scene
Expected result: The room is dark
Actual result: Sphere with refractive surface casts inverted shadows
Reproducible with: 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.0f1, 2023.3.0a14
Reproducible on: Windows 11
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"