Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Objects are rendered black when using DDX/DDY shader functions
1. Open the attached project "ddxshader.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene.unity;
3. Observe the Sphere object in the Scene view.
Expected results: the object has DDX shader which gives the light grey color to it;
Actual results: the object is rendered in black without any color values.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a5.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.2f1.
Fixed on: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values