Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Objects are rendered black when using DDX/DDY shader functions
1. Open the attached project "ddxshader.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene.unity;
3. Observe the Sphere object in the Scene view.
Expected results: the object has DDX shader which gives the light grey color to it;
Actual results: the object is rendered in black without any color values.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a5.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.2f1.
Fixed on: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project