Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Objects are rendered black when using DDX/DDY shader functions
1. Open the attached project "ddxshader.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene.unity;
3. Observe the Sphere object in the Scene view.
Expected results: the object has DDX shader which gives the light grey color to it;
Actual results: the object is rendered in black without any color values.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a5.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.2f1.
Fixed on: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated