Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Objects are rendered black when using DDX/DDY shader functions
1. Open the attached project "ddxshader.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene.unity;
3. Observe the Sphere object in the Scene view.
Expected results: the object has DDX shader which gives the light grey color to it;
Actual results: the object is rendered in black without any color values.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a5.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.2f1.
Fixed on: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source