Search Issue Tracker
Objects are invisible when using IndirectDrawing based on CommandBuffer
1. Open user's attached project ("IndirectDraw")
2. Open "IndirectDraw" scene
3. Select "Main Camera" and disable "IndirectDraw" script component
4. Enter Play mode
-- Rocks are visible
5. Enable the same Component
-- Rocks are invisible
Expected: Rocks are visible with the Script Component enabled
Actual: Rocks are invisible with the Script Component enabled
Reproduced with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
- Could not test with 2017.4 due compilation errors
- ArgumentException: ComputeBuffer.SetData() - error is thrown upon enabling the Component in the Play mode
- ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null. - error is thrown upon enabling the Component in the Play mode
Make sure the size of data that is being set to the ComputeBuffer matches the size of ComputeBuffer. The console gives an error if the size doesn't match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"