Search Issue Tracker
Object Picker window does not display Assets when using Script Property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Test"
4. In the Inspector window, under the "Test (Script)" component, click the small circle icon to the right of the Parent property
5. In the newly opened Object Picker window, select the Assets tab
6. Observe the listed Assets
Expected result: the Assets tab in the Object Picker window displays two Prefab Assets
Actual result: the Assets tab in the Object Picker window displays no Assets
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator