Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Object Picker order is from file order in Project window
1. Open attached project "Sorting.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/"Static Level Collection.asset"
3. In Inspector window, "Levels" list, open the object selector for any object
4. Compare the order of the objects in Object Picker window and Project Window / Assets / Level
Expected result: The order is the same
Actual result: The order is different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (project crashes while opening), 2021.2.0a15 (Object Picker window displays no objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime