Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Object Picker order is from file order in Project window
1. Open attached project "Sorting.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/"Static Level Collection.asset"
3. In Inspector window, "Levels" list, open the object selector for any object
4. Compare the order of the objects in Object Picker window and Project Window / Assets / Level
Expected result: The order is the same
Actual result: The order is different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (project crashes while opening), 2021.2.0a15 (Object Picker window displays no objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode