Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Object Picker order is from file order in Project window
1. Open attached project "Sorting.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/"Static Level Collection.asset"
3. In Inspector window, "Levels" list, open the object selector for any object
4. Compare the order of the objects in Object Picker window and Project Window / Assets / Level
Expected result: The order is the same
Actual result: The order is different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (project crashes while opening), 2021.2.0a15 (Object Picker window displays no objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Particle SimpleLit is missing #pragma multi_compile _ LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming