Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Object Picker order is from file order in Project window
1. Open attached project "Sorting.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/"Static Level Collection.asset"
3. In Inspector window, "Levels" list, open the object selector for any object
4. Compare the order of the objects in Object Picker window and Project Window / Assets / Level
Expected result: The order is the same
Actual result: The order is different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (project crashes while opening), 2021.2.0a15 (Object Picker window displays no objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a3