Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Object Picker order is from file order in Project window
1. Open attached project "Sorting.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/"Static Level Collection.asset"
3. In Inspector window, "Levels" list, open the object selector for any object
4. Compare the order of the objects in Object Picker window and Project Window / Assets / Level
Expected result: The order is the same
Actual result: The order is different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (project crashes while opening), 2021.2.0a15 (Object Picker window displays no objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off