Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Object cannot be picked from the Object Picker when calling UnityEngine.GUI.FocusControl(null) in custom Editor GUI
1. Open the user's attached project "Object Picker Issue.zip"
2. Select "ObjectWithCustomInspector" in the Hierarchy window
3. Open the Object Picker of the "Example Object Field" in the Inspector.
4. Double click any of the assets (ExampleSO1, ExampleSO2, or ExampleSO3)
Expected result: The selected asset populates the field
Actual result: The field remains empty
Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1 (Script compilation errors)
Workaround: Dragging the asset from the Project window to the field in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode