Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Shader compilation error is thrown when #pragma target is set to 3.0 or higher
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1358042.zip"
2. Select the "TestShader" Shader in the Assets folder
3. In the Inspector press on the Open in Shader Editor button
4. In Rendering Options, turn off LOD Group Cross Fade Option
5. Turn the LOD Group Cross Fade Option on again
6. Save the settings
7. Open the Console
Expected reesult: Warning is not thrown when #pragma target 3.0 is already set in code
Actual result: Even though the target is set to 3.0 or higher the warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a5
* 2021.2 and 2022.1 streams show the error in the Inspector when selecting the shader
* Warning thrown: "Automatically setting target of LOD_FADE_CROSSFADE to 3.0"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background