Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
NullReferenceException when selecting objects at the same frame they are destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene file named 'Stuff Scene'
2. Hit play
3. Start selecting the instantiated objects in the Hierarchy view e.g. Cube(Clone), Sphere(Clone) etc.
4. Keeping selecting different objects at random
- NullReferenceException error logged into the console.
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1,5.4.0f1.
Did not reproduced on: 5.1.5f1,5.2.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed