Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
NullReferenceException when selecting objects at the same frame they are destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene file named 'Stuff Scene'
2. Hit play
3. Start selecting the instantiated objects in the Hierarchy view e.g. Cube(Clone), Sphere(Clone) etc.
4. Keeping selecting different objects at random
- NullReferenceException error logged into the console.
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1,5.4.0f1.
Did not reproduced on: 5.1.5f1,5.2.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3