Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
NullReferenceException when selecting objects at the same frame they are destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene file named 'Stuff Scene'
2. Hit play
3. Start selecting the instantiated objects in the Hierarchy view e.g. Cube(Clone), Sphere(Clone) etc.
4. Keeping selecting different objects at random
- NullReferenceException error logged into the console.
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1,5.4.0f1.
Did not reproduced on: 5.1.5f1,5.2.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset