Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
NullReferenceException when selecting objects at the same frame they are destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene file named 'Stuff Scene'
2. Hit play
3. Start selecting the instantiated objects in the Hierarchy view e.g. Cube(Clone), Sphere(Clone) etc.
4. Keeping selecting different objects at random
- NullReferenceException error logged into the console.
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1,5.4.0f1.
Did not reproduced on: 5.1.5f1,5.2.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap