Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
NullReferenceException when selecting objects at the same frame they are destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene file named 'Stuff Scene'
2. Hit play
3. Start selecting the instantiated objects in the Hierarchy view e.g. Cube(Clone), Sphere(Clone) etc.
4. Keeping selecting different objects at random
- NullReferenceException error logged into the console.
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1,5.4.0f1.
Did not reproduced on: 5.1.5f1,5.2.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed