Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b3, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
NullReferenceException when selecting a Texture2DArray
There are two ways to trigger a NullReferenceException with Texture2DArray:
# Opening a scene that uses a Texture2DArray. Find the Draw Call in the tree and clicking the texture icon in the Texture foldout.
# Finding a Texture2DArray in the project. Click it so it should appear in an inspector.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Texture2DArrayPreview.OnPreviewGUI (UnityEngine.Texture t, UnityEngine.Rect r, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, System.Single exposure, UnityEditor.TextureInspector+PreviewMode previewMode, System.Single mipLevel) (at /opt/UnitySrc/unity/Editor/Mono/Inspector/Texture2DArrayPreview.cs:103)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform