Search Issue Tracker
NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new UI Dropdown GameObject
3. Create a Prefab from this dropdown by dragging it into the Project window
4. Select the dropdown instance in the Hierarchy window and change some property
5. Open the Prefab overrides dropdown and select the Dropdown component
6. After it has been selected, select the parent Prefab object and re-select the Dropdown Component
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: multiple exceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired