Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new UI Dropdown GameObject
3. Create a Prefab from this dropdown by dragging it into the Project window
4. Select the dropdown instance in the Hierarchy window and change some property
5. Open the Prefab overrides dropdown and select the Dropdown component
6. After it has been selected, select the parent Prefab object and re-select the Dropdown Component
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: multiple exceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true