Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new UI Dropdown GameObject
3. Create a Prefab from this dropdown by dragging it into the Project window
4. Select the dropdown instance in the Hierarchy window and change some property
5. Open the Prefab overrides dropdown and select the Dropdown component
6. After it has been selected, select the parent Prefab object and re-select the Dropdown Component
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: multiple exceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a3