Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
NullReferenceException is thrown when setting SerializedProperty.managedReferenceValue to null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestCase" in the user attached project
2. In the "Test" GameObject Inspector Window, click on "Set referenceTest to object"
3. Click on "Set referenceTest to null"
Expected results: A reference is set to null successfully
Actual results: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Additional note: Project on Unity versions 2019.3.0b1 and earlier could not be tested due to compilation errors related to "SerializeReference"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build