Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
NullReferenceException is thrown when setting SerializedProperty.managedReferenceValue to null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestCase" in the user attached project
2. In the "Test" GameObject Inspector Window, click on "Set referenceTest to object"
3. Click on "Set referenceTest to null"
Expected results: A reference is set to null successfully
Actual results: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Additional note: Project on Unity versions 2019.3.0b1 and earlier could not be tested due to compilation errors related to "SerializeReference"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project