Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
NullReferenceException is thrown when setting SerializedProperty.managedReferenceValue to null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestCase" in the user attached project
2. In the "Test" GameObject Inspector Window, click on "Set referenceTest to object"
3. Click on "Set referenceTest to null"
Expected results: A reference is set to null successfully
Actual results: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Additional note: Project on Unity versions 2019.3.0b1 and earlier could not be tested due to compilation errors related to "SerializeReference"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called