Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
NullReferenceException is thrown when setting SerializedProperty.managedReferenceValue to null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestCase" in the user attached project
2. In the "Test" GameObject Inspector Window, click on "Set referenceTest to object"
3. Click on "Set referenceTest to null"
Expected results: A reference is set to null successfully
Actual results: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Additional note: Project on Unity versions 2019.3.0b1 and earlier could not be tested due to compilation errors related to "SerializeReference"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP