Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
NullReferenceException in InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange if asset is selected while being passed to AssetDatabase.ImportAsset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Weaver > Layer Linker"
3. In project tab select "Assets/Weaver/Layers.cs"
4. Back in Layer Linker window click on any of the layers (buttons named "Default", "TransparentFX" etc.)
5. Enter play mode
6. When Layer Linker dialog appears click "Apply and Generate Script"
7. Notice NullReferenceException in console originating at: UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:134)
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)