Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
NullReferenceException in InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange if asset is selected while being passed to AssetDatabase.ImportAsset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Weaver > Layer Linker"
3. In project tab select "Assets/Weaver/Layers.cs"
4. Back in Layer Linker window click on any of the layers (buttons named "Default", "TransparentFX" etc.)
5. Enter play mode
6. When Layer Linker dialog appears click "Apply and Generate Script"
7. Notice NullReferenceException in console originating at: UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:134)
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project