Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
NullReferenceException in InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange if asset is selected while being passed to AssetDatabase.ImportAsset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Weaver > Layer Linker"
3. In project tab select "Assets/Weaver/Layers.cs"
4. Back in Layer Linker window click on any of the layers (buttons named "Default", "TransparentFX" etc.)
5. Enter play mode
6. When Layer Linker dialog appears click "Apply and Generate Script"
7. Notice NullReferenceException in console originating at: UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:134)
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry