Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
NullReferenceException in InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange if asset is selected while being passed to AssetDatabase.ImportAsset
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Weaver > Layer Linker"
3. In project tab select "Assets/Weaver/Layers.cs"
4. Back in Layer Linker window click on any of the layers (buttons named "Default", "TransparentFX" etc.)
5. Enter play mode
6. When Layer Linker dialog appears click "Apply and Generate Script"
7. Notice NullReferenceException in console originating at: UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:134)
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies