Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"NullReferenceException" error appears when creating UIDocument in UI Toolkit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "hyper-ar-unity.zip"
2. In the Project window press right-click and Create>UI Toolkit>UI Document
Expected result: UI Document is created in the Project window
Actual result: Error appears in the Console window: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (No UI Toolkit)
- Not reproducible in a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated