Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Not a valid TextureFormat error is thrown when creating ASTC format Texture Arrays
1. Open the user's attached project
2. select the "Config" gameobject
3. Switch texture Format to either one of the ASTC ones
4. Press "Create"
Expected: A Texture Array is created
Actual: Error is thrown: "ArgumentException: Failed SupportsTextureFormat; format is not a valid TextureFormat." Texture Array is not created
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproduced with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a9
2020.1.0a10 is currently not available to download. I informed the appropriate people and it was decided not to publish 2020.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio