Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
Non deterministic animation data loading from assetsbundle composed of multiple animation files in Update()
1. Open attached project "AssetBundle.zip" and scene "testScene"
2. In Project window, open Assets/NewBehaviorScript.cs
3. In Script Editor, attach to Unity, and add breakpoints in lines 22 and 34
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In Script Editor, Continue
5. In Game View, press the 'D' key
7. In Script Editor, observe line 31, 'var clip' length parameter value
8. In Script Editor, observe 'var clip' length parameter value, Stop Debugging, exit Play Mode
9. If the 'var clip' length parameter value isn't 1, switch lines 20 and 21 from commented to uncommented and repeat steps 3-8 for every combination
10. If the 'var clip' length parameter value isn't 1, add or remove breakpoint in line 22, and repeat steps 3-8 until 'var clip' length parameter is 1.
Expected result: 'var clip' length value is 0.5333334
Actual result: 'var clip' length value is 1
Reproducible with: 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (errors when trying to debug)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.