Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Non-child Sub Emitter particles move / shift / teleport when modifying transform and 'Play On Awake' is off
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubEmittersAndPlayOnAwake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Particle System D - Sub Emitter [BUG]"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Scene View, wait for green particles and either move, rotate or scale the object (either from Scene view or Inspector)
5. Observe the green particles
Expected result: particles do not jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Actual result: particles do jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR