Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Non-child Sub Emitter particles move / shift / teleport when modifying transform and 'Play On Awake' is off
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubEmittersAndPlayOnAwake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Particle System D - Sub Emitter [BUG]"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Scene View, wait for green particles and either move, rotate or scale the object (either from Scene view or Inspector)
5. Observe the green particles
Expected result: particles do not jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Actual result: particles do jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)