Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Non-child Sub Emitter particles move / shift / teleport when modifying transform and 'Play On Awake' is off
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubEmittersAndPlayOnAwake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Particle System D - Sub Emitter [BUG]"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Scene View, wait for green particles and either move, rotate or scale the object (either from Scene view or Inspector)
5. Observe the green particles
Expected result: particles do not jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Actual result: particles do jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached