Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Non-child Sub Emitter particles move / shift / teleport when modifying transform and 'Play On Awake' is off
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubEmittersAndPlayOnAwake.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Particle System D - Sub Emitter [BUG]"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Scene View, wait for green particles and either move, rotate or scale the object (either from Scene view or Inspector)
5. Observe the green particles
Expected result: particles do not jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Actual result: particles do jump/teleport/shift unexpectedly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders