Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
No warning for network attributes in non-NetworkBehaviour scripts
NetworkBehaviour scripts can use the network custom attributes, but when these attributes are used in non-NetworkBehaviour scripts, they fail silently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors