Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
No tooltips appear when hovering over parts of Input Action editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "inputsystem-hints.zip"
2. In the Project tab, double-click on New Controls.inputactions
3. Hover over "Action Maps", "Actions", and "Action Type"
Expected results: respective tooltips appear when hovering over parts of the Input Action editor window
Actual results: no respective tooltips appear when hovering over parts of the Input Action editor window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6 (Input System 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 as it's using outdated versions of Input System
-This behavior is inconsistent with the rest of the Editor, in which hovering over many buttons or headers provides tooltips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1.0-pre.5):
Fixed in Input System 1.1.0-pre.5, available in 2019.4.0f1 and above