Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
No tooltips appear when hovering over parts of Input Action editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "inputsystem-hints.zip"
2. In the Project tab, double-click on New Controls.inputactions
3. Hover over "Action Maps", "Actions", and "Action Type"
Expected results: respective tooltips appear when hovering over parts of the Input Action editor window
Actual results: no respective tooltips appear when hovering over parts of the Input Action editor window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6 (Input System 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 as it's using outdated versions of Input System
-This behavior is inconsistent with the rest of the Editor, in which hovering over many buttons or headers provides tooltips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player