Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Newly declared arrays become null when attached to gameObject script is edited
1.Download and open attached project
2.Attach Behav script to Main Camera object
3.Open Behav script and uncomment declaration of b array(5th line)
4.Save changes and check values of b array in the inspector
Expected result: Size of b array being 5 and all elements of the array are visible in the inspector. Elements being fully accessible.
Actual result: Size of b array is 0. There aren't any visible array elements. These elements are not accessible trough the editor.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2, 5.2.5f1
Workaround: attach script to the object when both arrays are uncommented.
Note: b array values are null, even though b array is declared in script with 5 elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
- [Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6