Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2022.1.X
Newly created GameObject Tags are not serialized to "TagManager.asset" file
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window select any GameObject
3. In the Inspector window click on "Untagged" and press "Add Tag"
4. Press the "+" sign and then the "Save" button
5. Save the project
6. Open "TagManager.asset" (ProjectFolder > ProjectSettings > TagManager.asset)
7. Observe the "tags" list
Expected result: Newly created tag is in the list
Actual result: Newly created tag is not on the list
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a10, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime