Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
New scene can not be created via script, when model's configure menu in inspector is opened
1. Open project
2. In menu click 'Test'-> 'Try create scene'. Notice, that there are no errors
3. Open 'Mesh' fbx and it's 'Configur' option in inspector
4. Repeat 2nd step
Expected: there will not be any errors
Actual: 'InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a new scene additively with an untitled scene unsaved' error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default