Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
New scene can not be created via script, when model's configure menu in inspector is opened
1. Open project
2. In menu click 'Test'-> 'Try create scene'. Notice, that there are no errors
3. Open 'Mesh' fbx and it's 'Configur' option in inspector
4. Repeat 2nd step
Expected: there will not be any errors
Actual: 'InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a new scene additively with an untitled scene unsaved' error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Mar 18, 2019 17:53
It seems like 2018.3.6f1 has a regression of it