Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
New scene can not be created via script, when model's configure menu in inspector is opened
1. Open project
2. In menu click 'Test'-> 'Try create scene'. Notice, that there are no errors
3. Open 'Mesh' fbx and it's 'Configur' option in inspector
4. Repeat 2nd step
Expected: there will not be any errors
Actual: 'InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a new scene additively with an untitled scene unsaved' error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue