Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
New scene can not be created via script, when model's configure menu in inspector is opened
1. Open project
2. In menu click 'Test'-> 'Try create scene'. Notice, that there are no errors
3. Open 'Mesh' fbx and it's 'Configur' option in inspector
4. Repeat 2nd step
Expected: there will not be any errors
Actual: 'InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a new scene additively with an untitled scene unsaved' error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.