Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
New scene can not be created via script, when model's configure menu in inspector is opened
1. Open project
2. In menu click 'Test'-> 'Try create scene'. Notice, that there are no errors
3. Open 'Mesh' fbx and it's 'Configur' option in inspector
4. Repeat 2nd step
Expected: there will not be any errors
Actual: 'InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a new scene additively with an untitled scene unsaved' error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.