Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
New animations does not show up when reinporting .fbx file
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import Cube.fbx (attached)
3. Notice that it has one "UP" animation
4. Overwrite Cube.fbx with Reimport.fbx (change Reimport.fbx to match cube.fbx name)
Expected result: Animation "Down" should show up.
Actual result: Animation doesn't show up.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.12.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: Reimporting .fbx does not help.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Aug 26, 2019 12:23
This was reported by me as still being an issue with 2019.2. x which you have listed as fixed.