Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
New animations does not show up when reinporting .fbx file
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import Cube.fbx (attached)
3. Notice that it has one "UP" animation
4. Overwrite Cube.fbx with Reimport.fbx (change Reimport.fbx to match cube.fbx name)
Expected result: Animation "Down" should show up.
Actual result: Animation doesn't show up.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.12.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: Reimporting .fbx does not help.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator