Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
NetworkTransport.SendMulticast causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Example" scene
3. Build & Run the project
4. Enter Play mode and select "Lan Host(H)"
5. Open the built project and select "Lan Client(C)"
Actual result: Errors in the editor start appearing and Unity crashes soon.
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: with 5.6.0a3 and older versions only errors "Failed to send multicast: WrongConnection" appears and Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions