Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
NetworkTransport.SendMulticast causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Example" scene
3. Build & Run the project
4. Enter Play mode and select "Lan Host(H)"
5. Open the built project and select "Lan Client(C)"
Actual result: Errors in the editor start appearing and Unity crashes soon.
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: with 5.6.0a3 and older versions only errors "Failed to send multicast: WrongConnection" appears and Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData