Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
NetworkTransport.SendMulticast causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Example" scene
3. Build & Run the project
4. Enter Play mode and select "Lan Host(H)"
5. Open the built project and select "Lan Client(C)"
Actual result: Errors in the editor start appearing and Unity crashes soon.
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: with 5.6.0a3 and older versions only errors "Failed to send multicast: WrongConnection" appears and Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12