Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
NetworkTransport.SendMulticast causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Example" scene
3. Build & Run the project
4. Enter Play mode and select "Lan Host(H)"
5. Open the built project and select "Lan Client(C)"
Actual result: Errors in the editor start appearing and Unity crashes soon.
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: with 5.6.0a3 and older versions only errors "Failed to send multicast: WrongConnection" appears and Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'