Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
NetworkManagerHUD "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null" thrown when clicking Lan Client on WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Build and Run on WebGL
3. Click "LAN Client(C)"
4. Click "Cancel Connection attempt"
5. Repeat steps 3&4 1-2 more times.
Expected: Nothing happens
Actual: Error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null" is thrown
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Tested browsers: Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit), Safari Version 9.1.2 (11601.7.7), Firefox 50.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler