Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
NetworkManagerHUD "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null" thrown when clicking Lan Client on WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Build and Run on WebGL
3. Click "LAN Client(C)"
4. Click "Cancel Connection attempt"
5. Repeat steps 3&4 1-2 more times.
Expected: Nothing happens
Actual: Error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null" is thrown
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Tested browsers: Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit), Safari Version 9.1.2 (11601.7.7), Firefox 50.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode