Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Nested Canvas doesn't render when UI element which is a following child of parent canvas is enabled and disabled
1. Open user's attached project, scene "Buggy"
2. Disable "ShouldBeRenderedButNot" Game Object
3. Enable and disable "BugMaker" Game Object
4. Enable "ShouldBeRenderedButNot" Game Object
Expected: nested canvas is rendered
Actual: nested canvas is no longer being rendered
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Note: Undoing any transform changes or entering Play mode makes the object renderable again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator