Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[NavMeshSurface] Trees placed on Terrain are not taken into account when baking NavMesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (TreeTest.zip)
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window, double-click on the GameObject "TreeLocation" to observe the Trees in the Scene view
4. In the Hierarchy window, select "NavMesh Surface"
5. In the Inspector window, under the NavMeshSurface component, select Bake
6. Observe the NavMesh in the Scene view
Expected result: the Terrain Trees are taken into account in the NavMesh
Actual result: the Terrain Trees are not taken into account in the NavMesh
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0