Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
NavMeshPath status is PathComplete when the path target is inside the obstacle
1. Open the project, attached by the user (NAVMESHPATH.zip)
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected: status of the NavMeshPath should not be PathComplete if the path target is inside the obstacle
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Could not test for regression due to us not supporting backwards compatibility
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab