Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
NavMeshPath sometimes returns bad paths when using Obstacle Carving
How to reproduce the issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "NavBug" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Navigate to the area with text "Mouse around here"
Actual result: The generated path is wrong (screenshot attached).
Expected result: The path should be generated correctly.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.2.0b1.
The bug is caused by the Sphere which has NavMeshObstacle.Carve set on.
The wrong path occurs when the path is going through the corner point of NavMesh Surface.
Couldn't test 2017.1 and earlier versions because of the compile errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property