Search Issue Tracker
[NavMesh] RuntimeNavMeshBuilder: Source mesh Combined Mesh does not allow read access when Batching Static is turned on
Only reproducible with runtime navmesh components from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/NavMeshComponents.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Hit the play button
3. Observe the "RuntimeNavMeshBuilder: Source mesh Combined Mesh (root: scene) does not allow read access" error
4. Disable Batching Static on all static objects.
5. Press Play
6. Observe the scene is properly playing
Expected result: RuntimeNavMeshBuilder: Source mesh Combined Mesh (root: scene) does not allow read access should not be outputted when static batching is enabled on an object
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off