Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas far above them on Asset edges when using "NotWalkable" or "Water" modifier
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "navmesh_issue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/modifier_issue.unity
3. In the Hierarchy window select "NavMeshSurface"
Expected result: Navmesh modifiers does not influence Navmesh areas above them
Actual result: Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas above them on Asset edges
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-exp.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (NavMeshComponents package unavailable), 2019.4.35f1 (compilation errors)
Notes: Navmesh agent height does not influence the height influence of the modifier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property