Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a12
Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas far above them on Asset edges when using "NotWalkable" or "Water" modifier
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "navmesh_issue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/modifier_issue.unity
3. In the Hierarchy window select "NavMeshSurface"
Expected result: Navmesh modifiers does not influence Navmesh areas above them
Actual result: Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas above them on Asset edges
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-exp.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (NavMeshComponents package unavailable), 2019.4.35f1 (compilation errors)
Notes: Navmesh agent height does not influence the height influence of the modifier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform