Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a12
Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas far above them on Asset edges when using "NotWalkable" or "Water" modifier
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "navmesh_issue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/modifier_issue.unity
3. In the Hierarchy window select "NavMeshSurface"
Expected result: Navmesh modifiers does not influence Navmesh areas above them
Actual result: Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas above them on Asset edges
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-exp.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (NavMeshComponents package unavailable), 2019.4.35f1 (compilation errors)
Notes: Navmesh agent height does not influence the height influence of the modifier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used