Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a12
Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas far above them on Asset edges when using "NotWalkable" or "Water" modifier
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "navmesh_issue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/modifier_issue.unity
3. In the Hierarchy window select "NavMeshSurface"
Expected result: Navmesh modifiers does not influence Navmesh areas above them
Actual result: Navmesh modifiers influence Navmesh areas above them on Asset edges
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-exp.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (NavMeshComponents package unavailable), 2019.4.35f1 (compilation errors)
Notes: Navmesh agent height does not influence the height influence of the modifier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles