Search Issue Tracker
Native / Graphics : Custom shaders aren't exporting to flash
1) What happened
Custom shaders aren't exporting to flash.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Create a new unity project in 3.5 beta 6.
2. Browse the asset store and download/import the "Ecosystem Generator".
3. Open the example scene.
4. Hit play in the IDE and notice how the flowers move. It's a custom shader, a minor change to the nature leaves shader.
5. Build and set the platform to flash.
6. Open the exported swf and you'll notice the flowers aren't moving.
Looks like it didn't export the custom shader and used the fallback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled