Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Native Graphics Jobs Memory Leak
A memory leak introduced in 2019.2 (changeset 58248f4d2234) causes an eventual crash when running with Native Graphics Jobs.
1. Clone Viking Village https://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/BenchRenderVikingVillageStatic
2. Open for PS4 or PC+Vulkan
3. Ensure Native Graphics Jobs are enabled
4. Build & Run
5a. After some time (under an hour) a crash will occur
5b. Attach a memory analyser, and observe the memory leak
Reproducible in versions 2019.2.0a6 and newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual