Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Native Graphics Jobs Memory Leak
A memory leak introduced in 2019.2 (changeset 58248f4d2234) causes an eventual crash when running with Native Graphics Jobs.
1. Clone Viking Village https://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/BenchRenderVikingVillageStatic
2. Open for PS4 or PC+Vulkan
3. Ensure Native Graphics Jobs are enabled
4. Build & Run
5a. After some time (under an hour) a crash will occur
5b. Attach a memory analyser, and observe the memory leak
Reproducible in versions 2019.2.0a6 and newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator