Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Native Graphics Jobs Memory Leak
A memory leak introduced in 2019.2 (changeset 58248f4d2234) causes an eventual crash when running with Native Graphics Jobs.
1. Clone Viking Village https://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/BenchRenderVikingVillageStatic
2. Open for PS4 or PC+Vulkan
3. Ensure Native Graphics Jobs are enabled
4. Build & Run
5a. After some time (under an hour) a crash will occur
5b. Attach a memory analyser, and observe the memory leak
Reproducible in versions 2019.2.0a6 and newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer