Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Native Graphics Jobs Memory Leak
A memory leak introduced in 2019.2 (changeset 58248f4d2234) causes an eventual crash when running with Native Graphics Jobs.
1. Clone Viking Village https://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/BenchRenderVikingVillageStatic
2. Open for PS4 or PC+Vulkan
3. Ensure Native Graphics Jobs are enabled
4. Build & Run
5a. After some time (under an hour) a crash will occur
5b. Attach a memory analyser, and observe the memory leak
Reproducible in versions 2019.2.0a6 and newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown