Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Native Graphics Jobs Memory Leak
A memory leak introduced in 2019.2 (changeset 58248f4d2234) causes an eventual crash when running with Native Graphics Jobs.
1. Clone Viking Village https://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/BenchRenderVikingVillageStatic
2. Open for PS4 or PC+Vulkan
3. Ensure Native Graphics Jobs are enabled
4. Build & Run
5a. After some time (under an hour) a crash will occur
5b. Attach a memory analyser, and observe the memory leak
Reproducible in versions 2019.2.0a6 and newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open