Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Namespace collision when using static directive and enum types with .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached(New Unity Project 3.zip)
2. Inspect console.
Expected result: There will be no error and compilation will succeed.
Actual result: Errors appear:
Assets/UsingStatic.cs(14,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `method group'
Assets/UsingStatic.cs(15,24): error CS1061: Type `int' does not contain a definition for `Up' and no extension method `Up' of type `int' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Note: Investigate scripts "CodeFile1" and "UsingStatic" for more information. According to user, it is a valid 4.6 code. Removing "using static TestClass;" makes it work as expected.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode