Search Issue Tracker
[MultiSelect] Some objects cannot be multi-edited even though the components are identical in them
1) Open attached project and the first scene in it
2) Select each button in hierarchy one by one - notice each has an Image component
3) Select both buttons - notice you can't multi-edit their Image component
4) Open second scene in project
5) Try multi selecting different buttons - notice that some groups can be edited (for example, original 'bt', 1, 2 and 4) while others cannot even though all are same
Reproduced in 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'