Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[MultiSelect] [BuildSettings] Gameobjects multi-selected inconsistently by using Shift/Cmd(⌘)+ Up arrow(↑) shortcut keys
On using Shift/Cmd(⌘)+ Up arrow(↑) shortcut keys to multi-select Gameobjects from hierarchy window resulting Gameobjects multi-selected inconsistently. refer attached video.
Workaround: Multiselect Gameobjects in Top to the Bottom manner.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and load multiselect scene.
2. Go to Cube 6 and press Cmd(⌘)+ Up arrow(↑) shortcut key.
3. Hold Cmd(⌘) and press Up arrow(↑) rapidly to multi-select
4. Observe inconsistent multiselection of game objects
Gameobjects should multi-selected consistently.
Gameobjects were multi-selected inconsistently by using Shift/Cmd(⌘)+ Up arrow(↑) shortcut keys.
Working fine on:
2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.7f1, 2019.4.11f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player