Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.5
Found in [Package]
Multiplayer HLAPI compilation fails with "Deterministic compilation failed" error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import the Multiplayer HLAPI package
Expected results: Package is successfully imported and compiled
Actual results: Compilation fails with "Deterministic compilation failed" error
Reproduced on: 2020.2.0a11 (61fd56c34143)
Didn't reproduce on: 2020.2.0a11 (cd3dd27e43a4)
Note: Upgrading older projects with the multiplayer package will cause these compilation errors to appear
Workaround: Disable "Use deterministic compilation" in Player Settings and reimport the Multiplayer HLAPI package or project
Multiplayer HLAPI compilation fails with error "Deterministic compilation failed. "
Deterministic compilation failed. You can disable Deterministic builds in Player Settings
Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Tools/Weaver/AssemblyInfo.cs(22,28): error CS8357: The specified version string contains wildcards, which are not compatible with determinism. Either remove wildcards from the version string, or disable determinism for this compilation
Fixed in Multiplayer HLAPI 1.0.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project