Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
Multicasting Socket Exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Game.unity
3. Build to iOS and run
- Note the error thrown in Xcode: "ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors