Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Multicasting Socket Exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Game.unity
3. Build to iOS and run
- Note the error thrown in Xcode: "ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process