Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Merging scenes causes baked GI corruption
1) Open users' attached project
2) Make sure "Scene1" is loaded
3) Play scene.
4) Press "Space" button (it has to load "Scene2" additive)
5) Press "Space" button again (it has to merge both scenes)
Both scenes are merged and GI stays same as for 2 separate scenes.
After merging scenes GI is corrupted for "Scene2" objects.
5.3.1f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform