Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene
1. Open attached "NUP43" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Drag and drop "2" scene into the "1" scene hierarchy.
4. Expand both scenes in the hierarchy.
5. Click on "GameObject" game object and add "Cube" reference to the "Refr" script "Target" variable.
6. Play the scene.
Actual behavior: "Cube" game object duplicates to the "1" scene(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: only one "Cube" game object stays in both scenes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac