Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene
1. Open attached "NUP43" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Drag and drop "2" scene into the "1" scene hierarchy.
4. Expand both scenes in the hierarchy.
5. Click on "GameObject" game object and add "Cube" reference to the "Refr" script "Target" variable.
6. Play the scene.
Actual behavior: "Cube" game object duplicates to the "1" scene(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: only one "Cube" game object stays in both scenes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned