Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene
1. Open attached "NUP43" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Drag and drop "2" scene into the "1" scene hierarchy.
4. Expand both scenes in the hierarchy.
5. Click on "GameObject" game object and add "Cube" reference to the "Refr" script "Target" variable.
6. Play the scene.
Actual behavior: "Cube" game object duplicates to the "1" scene(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: only one "Cube" game object stays in both scenes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1