Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene
1. Open attached "NUP43" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Drag and drop "2" scene into the "1" scene hierarchy.
4. Expand both scenes in the hierarchy.
5. Click on "GameObject" game object and add "Cube" reference to the "Refr" script "Target" variable.
6. Play the scene.
Actual behavior: "Cube" game object duplicates to the "1" scene(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: only one "Cube" game object stays in both scenes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)