Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene
1. Open attached "NUP43" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Drag and drop "2" scene into the "1" scene hierarchy.
4. Expand both scenes in the hierarchy.
5. Click on "GameObject" game object and add "Cube" reference to the "Refr" script "Target" variable.
6. Play the scene.
Actual behavior: "Cube" game object duplicates to the "1" scene(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: only one "Cube" game object stays in both scenes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used