Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Moving subfolder to a folder which contains another subfolder with the same name copies original folder's content
How can we reproduce it - please see attached video in comments
1 Create new project
2 Create folder with name "1"
3 Create folder with name "2"
4 Open folder "2" and create folder with name "1" in it, open folder "1" and create new material in it
5 Try to move opened folder "1" to Assets folder
Expected results: you can't move it because Assets folder already contains folder with the same name
Actual results: when you move it the material moves to the existing folder Assets\1 while your folder Assets\2\1 becomes empty
Reproduces on: 2021.1.0b1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.6.f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproduces on: 2020.3.20.f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player