Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Moving object in scene view when GI views are enabled throws errors
1. Open attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Switch scene view from Textured to GI - Clustering
4. Start moving sphere around repeatedly (just release it before moves)
Expected result: you can move it around indefinetly
Actual result: After 5-10 moves an Enlighten error: "S - invalid NULL pointer' is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`