Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.2.X
Moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached TransformIssue.zip project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy's search bar search for "a"
4. Select all objects named "a"
5. In scene view, try to move selected objects using transform handles
6. Notice that only one follows transform handles
Reproduced with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10
Regressed in, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
Fixed in 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Device screen in the Simulator is scaled incorrectly and duplicates multiple times when minimizing or maximising the Simulator Window
- Error in the Console when classes are moved to another assembly
- ScrollView doesn't expand when elements are added in Play Mode
- Error in the Console when generating a PropertyBag for a Type that derives from a partial type with a private member
- Overdraw Mode falsely shows high overdraw areas when there are TMP Text and some sprites in the Scene