Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Shortcut Manager] Moving in scene view when using only right mouse button after pressing arrow keys and RMB combination
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2018303.zip"
It's not that simple to explain what combination of RMB and arrow keys to press, so let's use additional software.
2. Install attached MouseKeyboardRecorder.exe
3. Open Mouse and Keyboard Recorder, File > Open and select attached file "ReproClicks".
4. While in Editor, press "Repeat" in Mouse And Keyboard Recorder and it should reproduce the issue.
5. When it does, press Mouse 2 in the Scene View.
Expected result: scene view position does not change when only pressing right mouse button.
Actual result: scene view position does change when only pressing right mouse button.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object