Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Shortcut Manager] Moving in scene view when using only right mouse button after pressing arrow keys and RMB combination
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2018303.zip"
It's not that simple to explain what combination of RMB and arrow keys to press, so let's use additional software.
2. Install attached MouseKeyboardRecorder.exe
3. Open Mouse and Keyboard Recorder, File > Open and select attached file "ReproClicks".
4. While in Editor, press "Repeat" in Mouse And Keyboard Recorder and it should reproduce the issue.
5. When it does, press Mouse 2 in the Scene View.
Expected result: scene view position does not change when only pressing right mouse button.
Actual result: scene view position does change when only pressing right mouse button.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded