Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Shortcut Manager] Moving in scene view when using only right mouse button after pressing arrow keys and RMB combination
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2018303.zip"
It's not that simple to explain what combination of RMB and arrow keys to press, so let's use additional software.
2. Install attached MouseKeyboardRecorder.exe
3. Open Mouse and Keyboard Recorder, File > Open and select attached file "ReproClicks".
4. While in Editor, press "Repeat" in Mouse And Keyboard Recorder and it should reproduce the issue.
5. When it does, press Mouse 2 in the Scene View.
Expected result: scene view position does not change when only pressing right mouse button.
Actual result: scene view position does change when only pressing right mouse button.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance