Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a15
Moving an Asset with same name as a Folder in the destination causes naming conflict
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bug.zip"
2. In Project window, open Assets/Scenes/SceneName folder
3. In Project window, drag the "ScenName.unity" scene asset into the previous folder in the Hierarchy - Assets/Scenes
4. In Dialog window, press "Ok"
Expected result: No Dialog window, Scene Asset is moved and not renamed
Actual result: Dialog window, Asset is not moved and renamed
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"