Search Issue Tracker
Moving a script to a different folder causes all scripts to recompile
1. Open AppUnity project from case 569622.
2. Go to the Scripts folder
3. Move Currency.cs to Assets/Scenes.
It takes 5-10s while outputting this line to the log Non platform assembly:
126.96.36.199/Unity.IvyParser.dll (this message is harmless)
And then it recompiles all the scripts.
This behaviour is designed. All the scripts should be recompiled after moving a script to a different place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker