Search Issue Tracker
Moving a script to a different folder causes all scripts to recompile
1. Open AppUnity project from case 569622.
2. Go to the Scripts folder
3. Move Currency.cs to Assets/Scenes.
It takes 5-10s while outputting this line to the log Non platform assembly:
22.214.171.124/Unity.IvyParser.dll (this message is harmless)
And then it recompiles all the scripts.
This behaviour is designed. All the scripts should be recompiled after moving a script to a different place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar