Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Mouse selection in Physics Debugger prioritizes Mesh GameObjects over GameObjects with colliders
1. Open user's project "PysicsSelectionTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, notice how "3d object" has a child "physicsObject" that is a GameObject with Box Collider
4. Open Physics Debugger in Toolbar -> Window -> Analysis
5. In Scene View, make sure "Collisions Geometry" and "Mouse Select" are both enabled in Physics Debug
6. Angle the camera so that "physicsObject" is in front of "Cube"
7. Try selecting the "Cube" GameObject through "physicsObject"
Expected result: The "physicsObject" is selected first
Actual result: The "Cube" is selected first, ignoring the "physicsObject" in front of it
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view