Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Mouse selection in Physics Debugger prioritizes Mesh GameObjects over GameObjects with colliders
1. Open user's project "PysicsSelectionTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, notice how "3d object" has a child "physicsObject" that is a GameObject with Box Collider
4. Open Physics Debugger in Toolbar -> Window -> Analysis
5. In Scene View, make sure "Collisions Geometry" and "Mouse Select" are both enabled in Physics Debug
6. Angle the camera so that "physicsObject" is in front of "Cube"
7. Try selecting the "Cube" GameObject through "physicsObject"
Expected result: The "physicsObject" is selected first
Actual result: The "Cube" is selected first, ignoring the "physicsObject" in front of it
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a7
Jan 30, 2021 09:11
Physical support of someone is actually very good and provide comfort just because, people think that when they get australianwritings.net/law-assignment-help/ support or base they feel like awesome or feel comfortable. We can gain energy and strength this is a process which is natural and full of excitement. Amazing!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a8
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.3f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.3f1