Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Mouse selection in Physics Debugger prioritizes Mesh GameObjects over GameObjects with colliders
1. Open user's project "PysicsSelectionTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, notice how "3d object" has a child "physicsObject" that is a GameObject with Box Collider
4. Open Physics Debugger in Toolbar -> Window -> Analysis
5. In Scene View, make sure "Collisions Geometry" and "Mouse Select" are both enabled in Physics Debug
6. Angle the camera so that "physicsObject" is in front of "Cube"
7. Try selecting the "Cube" GameObject through "physicsObject"
Expected result: The "physicsObject" is selected first
Actual result: The "Cube" is selected first, ignoring the "physicsObject" in front of it
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field