Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.0b17, 2023.3.0a11
Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Navigate to the Shortcuts Menu
3. On the right side of the Menu find the text field
4. Click on the magnifying glass icon on the left side of the text field and choose "Shortcut"
5. Try inputting keyboard shortcuts in the text field and then try inputting mouse keys
Actual result: Mouse inputs are not recognized when searching but keyboard shortcuts and combinations are
Expected result: Mouse inputs should be recognized when the text field is listening for inputs
Reproducible with: 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.16f1, 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player