Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2.4.X, 2.5.X
Found in [Package]
Mouse input stops working to click world space UI when XR subsystem is running
1. Open the attached "MouseInputXRSubsystem.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Click over the UI in the Scene from the Game View
Expected result: Mouse interacts with UI objects.
Actual result: The mouse doesn't interact with the UI objects.
Reproducible with com.unity.xr.management 4.2.1 (2019.4.22f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock